Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last Radiation Treatment

Here's where I began my daily treatments sessions over the last month:


Passing time...


Radiation beam aligning for treatment.


And now the fun begins...


Remote video observation of the radiation being delivered.


A happy day for staff and patients.


The plaque under the bell reads: 
We join you in joyous celebration of the completion of your treatment session...So ring the bell to say farewell.


Farewell to treatments! The radiation will continue to kill cells in my body for weeks to months.  Next week, my only medical visit will be a blood draw at the lab.  Then two doctors visits, radiologist and oncologist, the following week.

Thanks to Viola for taking the great pictures yesterday and being with me every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment